How to share a Printer without Password in Windows 7
Now sharing a printer on a wireless network is now easier than ever. If you are finding it difficult to share a printer on your Microsoft Windows 7 PC with other computers on the network, then in this article you will learn how to configure printer sharing. You can share printers from any operating system on the network without requiring a username, and password.
By sharing a printer on a wireless network can save you money because all you need is one printer, and all the computers on your network can print to that one printer. Follow the below Tricks, and Tweaks to make it happen:
1. Launch Windows 7 Control Panel
2. Navigate to Network, and Sharing Center
3. Click Change advanced sharing settings
4. Scroll down, and make sure File and Printer sharing option is turned on.
5. Again scroll down , and select Turn off password protection option from Password protected sharing setting.
6. Click Save changes button to save the new configuration.
Now you can share the Windows 7 printer from any computer running any operating system. Try this in your PC, and let us know how it works for you. Till then keep in touch with us, and don’t forget to buzz your comments, thank you.